Visiting this website does not mean that the user is obliged to provide any information, in the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be processed in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, in full compliance with the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you of the following:
KAPITAL INVERSIONES & ASESORAMIENTO INMOBILIARIO S.L. hereinafter kapitalsoluciones.es Address: GRAN VIA MARQUES DEL TURIA 65-3-11 46005 VALENCIA Contact phone: +34 686800894
•WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
- Marketing. Kapitalsoluciones.es may use the specified data to inform about future promotions, offers and other commercial actions in cases where you are already a customer, or if you are not, when you have given us your consent in the relevant section.
- Section “Kapitalsoluciones.es Contact Form” We will collect data to manage the kapitalsoluciones.es customer service center and contact the customer by email or telephone to satisfy their request.
- The information collected is aimed at improving network performance. To improve our services and online shopping, we analyze the kapitalsoluciones.es portal and the correct navigation of users. This information will be kept confidential and will only be used to improve the security and operation of our online store and for statistical purposes.
•LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
For registration, purchase and management of data processing guarantees, we will rely on the performance of a sales contract or within the framework of a pre-contractual relationship.
We will rely on your consent to send commercial information, although if you are already a customer, we may send you information about similar products, always providing you with easy and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent given by the Owner to the transfer of data to third parties can be revoked at any time without retroactive effect.
In the case of a purchase, your data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- Banking organizations to pay for purchases by card.
- To the Office of Consumers and Users in the event of a claim.
- Manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the event of a warranty or repair. Those transport companies that could entrust the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located in Spain or abroad, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In statutory provisions such as security agencies.
- Public administrations to which we must provide information to fulfill our legal obligations.
Кapitalsoluciones.es ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and explicit consent of our clients. We will only ask for the data that is necessary to provide the requested service and it will only be used for this purpose.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The person concerned has the following rights:
- You can request information about stored personal data that worries you (access)
- You can request to correct the inaccuracy of your personal data. (correction)
- You can request the cancellation or restriction of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and restriction)
- You can also request that your personal data be available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format (data transfer).
To do this, you must apply in writing, enclosing a copy of your identity card or document that identifies you, to the address GRAN VIA MARQUES DEL TURIA 65-3-11 46005 VALENCIA also through our form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). In any case, we suggest that you contact us for any data-related issues in order to resolve them.
Data protection delegate
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to handle any issues related to your personal data. You can reach him at email@example.com
Users must ensure the accuracy and reliability of the collected personal data.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
We do not collect personal data from minors. The father / mother / legal guardian is responsible for maintaining the privacy of minors.
Through our website you can access social networks Facebook or Instagram with open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and subscribe to us for free. On these social networks, users can find out about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the kapitalsoluciones.es website and is open, that is, it is seen by all its users, and the privacy policies applied to this content are set by Facebook or Instagram. .kapitalsoluciones.es is not the owner of these social media.